Rivercruises on Oder River
Oder River Cruises
Taking cruises down some of Europe's beautiful rivers is one of the best ways to take some time off and relax. You will find that relaxing on the rivers of Europe, and Germany in particular, will be one of the best ways to spend your weeks of vacation. Some of the best cruises that you can take will be the Oder River Cruises, and these Oder River cruises offer you a unique insight into the German culture and history that few other cruises are able to. Taking Oder River cruises will be a unique experience, and you will find that few cruises will be as pleasant and relaxing as beautiful Oder River Cruises are.
The Oder River runs along the border between Poland and Germany, and this beautiful river runs for 112 miles. The river runs into the Szczecin Lagoon and eventually into the Black Sea. There are many little towns and villages along the banks of the Oder River, and you will find that taking one of the many Oder River Cruises will be one of the best ways for you to spend your vacations in style.
Here are some of the highlights of Oder River Cruises:
- The coast of the Baltic Sea is dotted with many tiny islands, and you will find that these resort islands are a pleasant part of your cruise. You can visit these little islands, where you can explore the natural beauty of Eastern Europe.
Oder River Cruises the highlights: Germany and Poland
- The Oder River Cruises give you a chance to enjoy much of the Renaissance feel of Germany and Poland, and you will feel that Old World charm that makes your travels pleasant and relaxing. You will be able to visit some of the most beautiful little towns and villages along the Oder River, where you will be able to experience some of the rich culture for which Poland and Germany are both famous.
Oder River Cruises the highlights: Culture
- You will find that each of the towns that you visit will offer you a unique opportunity to explore and learn a great deal about Eastern European history. You will find some of the towns where historic battles were fought in wars dating back centuries. You will be able to learn about the cultures of each town, as well as the unique customs that make the people of Poland so unique from the Germans.
Oder River Cruises the highlights: Central Europe
- Central Europe is known for its wide variety of exquisite food, and you will find that your Oder River cruises present you with a unique opportunity to try as many foods as you can. You can get the taste of a good German beer, a Polish sausage, and other delicacies from the countries on both sides of the Oder River that will make your Oder River cruises unforgettable.
Oder River Cruises the highlights: Famous Stralsund
- Visit some of the most famous cities in Northern Germany, such as Stralsund. This old town is known for being one of the best tourist destinations in Germany, with amazing sights such as the magnificent Church of Mary to inspire and awe you. This Hanseatic League City will be a destination that you can't miss.
Oder River Cruises the highlights: Poland
- Szcsecin is famous for being Poland's largest port city, and is located directly next to the Spree Forest. This paradise of wildlife and nature is a popular destination for eco-tourists, and you will find that the wide variety of natural plant and animal life will astound you. St. Jacob's Cathedral is a masterpiece of architecture that you must visit, as well as Loltz House. Loltz House is the famous residence where 16th century Empress of Russia Catherine the Great was born.
- The Iron Village is a town that shows off some of the cultures and traditions that have been passed down through the centuries in Germany, and you should definitely take the time to visit this village that was once renowned throughout Germany as being the hub of iron smelting and the trade of iron goods.
- Kids will love to make a stop at Kostryzn's Warta River Mouth National Park, where there are acres upon acres of entertainment for your children.
Discover Oder River. With rivercruises.org more cheap than ever!
> > > Travel-Request < < <